"We invite you to escape the ordinary; to leave the byways of man and immerse yourself in the wilderness grandeur of the Garden Isle. Only by exploring its natural wonders can you truly capture the meaning of this
Please browse through our site to learn about the unique and fascinating helicopter tours that we offer as well as some of the history of the helicopter industry that Jack founded here on Kauai in 1962. Your scenic adventure will remain a treasured lifetime memory.
The Originator of Helicopter Tours on Kauai:
- Luxurious air-conditioned six-passenger AStar with huge floor-to-ceiling windows for excellent visibility
- Four-passenger Hughes 500s flown with the doors off
- Two-way intercom systems
- Informative live narration focusing on Kauai's history and native ecosystems
- 60 and 90-Minute Tours
- Exclusive tours, charters, and utility work available on request
- Our flights are an excellent value. Compare the dollar per flight minute cost with our competitors.
- We are an FAA Part 135 Air Carrier
- We have been granted authority by the FAA to fly at the lowest altitudes permitted for tour flights in Hawaii.
- Highly recommended by the following:
- The Essential Guide to Kauai
- Kauai Underground Guide
- Ultimate Kauai Guidebook
- Moon Handbooks
- and many more!
"If you only have time for one activity, this is the one to do! The pilot was excellent and very smooth. They know Kauai very well and show you the best of it."
"This was, without question, the most extraordinary experience of its kind we've ever enjoyed. Your commentary was knowledgeable, articulate, and fascinating. I am sure some of these pictures will wind up in a magazine somewhere. Thanks again for a lovely 1.5 hours."
THE LONGEST ONE-HOUR HELICOPTER TOUR ON KAUAI!
Our 60-65 minute tours are in the air a minimum of 60 minutes. Other helicopter tour companies on Kauai offer 45, 50 or 55-60 minute “one-hour” tours. By offering more “in-air” minutes, our pilots can go slower, fly lower, and make more turns along Na Pali and in Kauai’s spectacular canyons. Compare the dollar-per-minute prices and you will find that our tours provide great value for your money.
“Actual in-flight time for the around-the-island tour should be no less than 60 minutes, or Kauai will appear to whiz past your window, limiting your opportunities to explore the more remote terrain inside the island’s perimeter, or to take satisfying photographs.”
“Never take a flight of less than an hour; you will only get your appetite whetted.”
For some, an hour over Kauai’s scenic wonders is still not long enough. If you are interested in a longer tour, ask about our 90-95 minute tour or charter a helicopter for an exclusive tour or photography flight.